ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What Accommodation Evidence required for T1(G) Dependent?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tsadeel79

What Accommodation Evidence required for T1(G) Dependent?

Post by tsadeel79 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:21 pm

Hi Guys,
I need just quick help and advice. I need to apply my wife visa as dependent I m in UK on T1 (G).

What Accommodation evidence required for T1(G) Dependent?
I rented 1 bed flat. My bills & council tax are included in my rent so all bills are on my landlord name. I have following thing to show as accommodation evidence.

1- Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreements. Signed by landlord and Me. It also include property detail page which tell how many room facilities given by my landlord. It also attested by Solicitor in UK.
2- Bank statement showing address of my property.
3- P60 tax document & my payslip also showing address of my property.
4- My mobile bill showing address of my property.
5- NHS card showing address of my property.
6- My driving licence showing address of my property. I recently changed my address on my driving licence for only visa purpose.

Are all document above enough to show my accommodation evidence? But I dont have any utility bill or council tax. Is that ok?

Please advice!

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:11 pm

TA is good enough and any other address proof - you have got so MANY!

Bank statement used for Maint will support your address proof too. Just chill !!

tsadeel79

further suggestions

Post by tsadeel79 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:47 pm

thankx a lot
please any further suggestions or comments....!

dr in distress

Post by dr in distress » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:11 pm

your accomodation documents are more than enough.inshallah you wont have any problem
cheers

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:32 am

dr in distress wrote:your accomodation documents are more than enough.inshallah you wont have any problem
cheers
@dr in distress
hi dr how r u? did you applied again? and thankx 4 advice

cheers,

destiniation_london

Re: What Accommodation Evidence required for T1(G) Dependent

Post by destiniation_london » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:04 am

tsadeel79 wrote:Hi Guys,
I need just quick help and advice. I need to apply my wife visa as dependent I m in UK on T1 (G).

I rented 1 bed flat. My bills & council tax are included in my rent so all bills are on my landlord name. I have following thing to show as accommodation evidence.

1- Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreements. Signed by landlord and Me. It also include property detail page which tell how many room facilities given by my landlord. It also attested by Solicitor in UK.
6- My driving licence showing address of my property. I recently changed my address on my driving licence for only visa purpose.

Are all document above enough to show my accommodation evidence? But I dont have any utility bill or council tax. Is that ok?

Please advice!
I'd advise, if possible take the no-objection letter from your landlord too.

It should state that he/she has no problem with your wife joining you and it has enough space for the couple in the house.

Mention all this evidences properly in cover letter.

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:33 am

destiniation_london wrote:

Please advice!

It should state that he/she has no problem with your wife joining you and it has enough space for the couple in the house.

@dr
OK i will try. But i added extra page in my Tenancy Agreement which tell the housing deails such as how many rooms, facilities given by landlord in the property and it was also signed by me and my landlord.

Do you have any content of no-objection letter from landlord i will make it my self and signed it by my landlord?

thankx

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:55 pm

destiniation_london wrote:

Please advice!

@destiniation_londo
if you can provide me content of no-objection letter wud be gr8, i will make it my self and signed it by my landlord?

thankxxx for ur help!

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:58 pm

No need of such letters.

If TA states house has been taken to accomodate 2 person then thats all!!

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:11 pm

rajesh9pl wrote:No need of such letters.

If TA states house has been taken to accomodate 2 person then thats all!!
@rajesh9pl
NO TA didnt state any where that house has been taken 2 accommodate two people. It state simple TA things e.g my name landlord name property address monthly rent and deposit at the end it signed by me and landlord..

What to do? Please Advice!

wildstreak
Newly Registered

Post by wildstreak » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:49 pm

Hi,

I am very new to the Tier 1 process and this forum. I am currently in UK for the last 6 months on Tier 2 and my wife is here with me on Tier 2 dependent.

We are thinking of applying for Tier 1, but I have read all posts and dependent policy guidance and nowhere it is mentioned that we require proof of residence. Do we really need to provide this document, since I have been living in a hotel for the last 6 months?

Any help would be highly appreciated,

skomati

Post by skomati » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:45 pm

hi, u do not need any of those letters....just TA and address proof like bank statement , utility bills are more than enough...

donot submit unnecessary documents as they have negative impact on the result...

i have applied for 2 of my dependents with just Tennancy agreement and got approved..

skomati

Post by skomati » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:49 pm

and again if u are living in hotel, just submit hotel accomadation booking letter howing the dates and bills etc , will do.

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:15 pm

wildstreak wrote:Hi,

I am very new to the Tier 1 process and this forum. I am currently in UK for the last 6 months on Tier 2 and my wife is here with me on Tier 2 dependent.

We are thinking of applying for Tier 1, but I have read all posts and dependent policy guidance and nowhere it is mentioned that we require proof of residence. Do we really need to provide this document, since I have been living in a hotel for the last 6 months?

Any help would be highly appreciated,
@wildstreak
You n ur dependent already in UK. You only going to switch from T2 to T1 (G) your case is straight forward in address you can give your hotel address should be fine. But i m not sure you can switch your category in just six months. As far as my knowledge you need to show 1 year bank statement and 1 year pay slip to proof of last one year income. I would suggest read carefully all rules.
Also this forum is use commonly ppl comming outside uk bcoz ppl comming outside uk having more strict rules to follow.

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:18 pm

skomati wrote:hi, u do not need any of those letters....just TA and address proof like bank statement , utility bills are more than enough...

donot submit unnecessary documents as they have negative impact on the result...

i have applied for 2 of my dependents with just Tennancy agreement and got approved..
@skomati
I am agree with you but they refused my dependent visa 1st bcoz we didnt submit proof of contact last time. So this time I am extra careful and want to leave any excuse 4 them. I also dont like lot of papers as it waste of resources and money but who going to tell them as they have many excuses to refuse us :(

wildstreak
Newly Registered

Post by wildstreak » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:56 am

@wildstreak
You n ur dependent already in UK. You only going to switch from T2 to T1 (G) your case is straight forward in address you can give your hotel address should be fine. But i m not sure you can switch your category in just six months. As far as my knowledge you need to show 1 year bank statement and 1 year pay slip to proof of last one year income. I would suggest read carefully all rules.
Also this forum is use commonly ppl comming outside uk bcoz ppl comming outside uk having more strict rules to follow.
Thanks a lot for the information, @tsadeel

Regarding your point of one year, I will be showing my India salary slips for the last one year (applying multiplying factor to 6 months pay slips and the other 6 months without multiplying factor (total satisfies my points requirements). I will be using all my Indian docs including bank statements. Also since my allowances are nowhere being shown (no allowance slip) and are being paid in INR, I would not use these for my earnings points.

Please let me know if that is OK or if you think otherwise.

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:28 pm

wildstreak wrote:
@wildstreak
Thanks a lot for the information, @tsadeel

Regarding your point of one year, I will be showing my India salary slips for the last one year (applying multiplying factor to 6 months pay slips and the other 6 months without multiplying factor (total satisfies my points requirements). I will be using all my Indian docs including bank statements. Also since my allowances are nowhere being shown (no allowance slip) and are being paid in INR, I would not use these for my earnings points.

Please let me know if that is OK or if you think otherwise.
@wildstreak
please remember on this forum no one can gv you 100% correct advice as every 1 here are sharing their experiences and help others on their experiences as no 1 here are immigration expert.

In your case i must suggest you to go through any solicitor even i take help from solicitor for my dependent visa. Remember 1 thing they are sitting there to refuse visa not 4 issue visa. Rest of up 2 u.

dr in distress

Post by dr in distress » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:15 pm

@ tasdeel inshallah i will apply at the end of this month.you are right leave no loose threads in your application

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:45 am

dr in distress wrote:@ tasdeel inshallah i will apply at the end of this month.you are right leave no loose threads in your application
@dr in distress
best of luck InshahAllah ths time u will get visa plz also pray 4 me. yes v cannot predict what they like and what not.

actually i felt spouse visa is more difficult than work permit, hsmp or student visa :( i dont know yyyyy?
anyway best of luck!