ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

supporting docs

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aaa123
BANNED

supporting docs

Post by aaa123 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:33 am

Hi,

I am about to launch my wife's application from Pakistan and enclosing following docs, hope they are enough

Passport
Bank Statements
Letter from Bank
My passport
Translated & Original Marriage Certificate
Letter from my employer
Salary letter from my employer’s payroll department
Attested pay slips
Marriage photographs
TB Certificate
Tenancy Agreement

Any comments. Thanks.
:!:

alimohmand

Post by alimohmand » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:42 pm

Can you please confirm your current location as in Pakistan or UK?

aaa123
BANNED

Post by aaa123 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:03 pm

thanks for the reply. i am based in the UK and my wife in pakistan.

thanks.

alimohmand

Post by alimohmand » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:08 pm

When you Passport
Bank Statements (Confirming you have enough funds for last 3 months for yourself and Mrs)
Letter from Bank.
Correct forms.
Correct Fee.
My passport (Copy)
Translated & Original Marriage Certificate
Letter from my employer
Salary letter from my employer’s payroll department
Attested pay slips
Marriage photographs
TB Certificate
Tenancy Agreement
Also if you can provide any further supporting documents such as payment transfer either via western union or bank account etc.
Any correspondence via sms / phone calls probably showing with your monthly phone bills etc.

Please be advised with current govt legislation case works are strictly advised to scrutinise cases for minor mistakes etc. So make sure that everything is in place to be on safe side as 90k PKR is loads of money :)
Good Luck

aaa123
BANNED

Post by aaa123 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:00 am

alimohmand wrote:When you Passport
Bank Statements (Confirming you have enough funds for last 3 months for yourself and Mrs) - I am showing in excess of 2400 GBP in my accounts maintained over three months -is this OK!
Letter from Bank. - Letter from Bank showing my Name, address & List of accounts I hold with them - is this OK.
Correct forms. - Done !
Correct Fee.
My passport (Copy) - Copy of main pages, and pages showing visa endorsement - is this OK!
Translated & Original Marriage Certificate - Done!
Letter from my employer - Letter from HR confirming my employment status & salary also showing my address - is this OK!
Salary letter from my employer’s payroll department - Letter from payroll showing my salary (gross & net) - is this OK!
Attested pay slips - Printed out bank statements and attested (letter from payroll refers to them for authentication) - is this OK!
Marriage photographs - Photograph showing my marriage ceremony (family NO INVITATION CARD) - is this OK!
TB Certificate
Tenancy Agreement - Done!
Also if you can provide any further supporting documents such as payment transfer either via western union or bank account etc.
Any correspondence via sms / phone calls probably showing with your monthly phone bills etc. - I call her from my mobile using calling cards so her number is not displayed so not submitting them - is this going to be OK!!!

Please be advised with current govt legislation case works are strictly advised to scrutinise cases for minor mistakes etc. So make sure that everything is in place to be on safe side as 90k PKR is loads of money :)
Good Luck

Please see above for my comments, could you advise so that I am satisfied with what I am submitting!

Thanks.

aaa123
BANNED

Post by aaa123 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:31 pm

waiting for reply

alimohmand

Post by alimohmand » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:06 pm

Everything else seems okay :

Family member of a Tier 1 Migrant
If the Tier 1 Migrant is outside the United Kingdom or has been present in the United Kingdom for less than 12 months, each family member of the Tier 1 Migrant must show that he/she, the Tier 1 Migrant, or (for children) his/her other parent who is also legally present in the United Kingdom has at least £1600 to support him/her; this is in addition to any funds the Tier 1 Migrant needs to prove he/she has enough money to support himself/herself.

If the Tier 1 Migrant has been in the United Kingdom for 12 months or more, each family member of the Tier 1 Migrant must have £533 to support himself/herself.

For example, the Tier 1 Migrant has been in the UK for 6 months and is making an application at the same time as his/her spouse and two children. He/she must show that he/she has £1600 for his spouse and a further £1600 for each child, in addition to £800 required for his/her own support. In total the family will require evidence that they hold £5600 in available funds (£1600 x 3 = £4800 + £800).

check above on
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... olicy1.pdf

Make sure you have enough maintenance funds.

I would also recommend providing those calling cards etc as home office will need a proof etc to ascertain that you are in a true relationship.
Good Luck