ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR dependant visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bpb51
Newly Registered

ILR dependant visa

Post by bpb51 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:31 am

Hi All,

my wife got ILR recently last month. i am dependant on her for first 1 year in 2006 to 2007, she came to uk on aug 2005, later i joined with her on 2006. in 2007 i shifted to my own visa to HSMP and i am in tire 1 genral at the moment. My 2 daughters got ILR dependant visa. Can i eligible to apply ILR depandant visa to apply here in UK? or do i need to go back to my home country and get it EC to get the visa. Please help?

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:07 pm

If you wish, you may switch to FLR(M) and subsequently apply for SET(M).
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:45 pm

vinny wrote:If you wish, you may switch to FLR(M) and subsequently apply for SET(M).
Click on the links above for fuller explanations.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.