ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eu 1 application

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

daddy
Member of Standing

Eu 1 application

Post by daddy » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:56 pm

should I send in my eu 1 application form by post or should I go in person with my wife as we live very close to their office in Dublin. Thanks for your anticipated replies.

roddy1984

Eu 1 application

Post by roddy1984 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:16 pm

You have to send EU1 application by Register Post on EU Treaty Rights Section,Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service,Department of Justice and Law Reform,13/14 Burgh Quay,Dublin 2 or they have latter Box over there as well.So you can personally go there and drop your application by hand.But its better to send it by Register Post, then you have prove and record that you send them application.Because some time Department can make excuse that they never got your letter.

jspruit
Newly Registered

Post by jspruit » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:25 pm

As mentioned above, you can drop off in person at the office mentioned, but only registered post will give you some sort of proof of delivery. I have asked if they would fill out a proof of delivery for me in person, but they said to mail it from the GPO across the Liffey if I wanted that much assurance.