ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Verification of TAX mentioned in pay slip

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tanvirtonu

Verification of TAX mentioned in pay slip

Post by tanvirtonu » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:11 pm

If my income tax deduction is reflected in my pay slip, how does the HO ensure its authenticity? I mean how do they make sure that my office is giving my tax as reflected in my pay slip and what if my employer doesn't assist the HO in showing company tax details or personal info. of the company. How does the HO verify if my company is giving the tax as mentioned in pay slip or DO THEY do it always actually?

gd_Shepherd

Post by gd_Shepherd » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:26 pm

HO is concerned with your Gross earnings and net earnings. Income tax is not their ambit.

Shepherd

Sky_High
Member of Standing

Post by Sky_High » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:49 pm

I remember a few months old news that UK BA has access to HMRC computerised system to verify some details. I do not remember the full content of the news but you may google it.

tanvirtonu

Post by tanvirtonu » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:04 am

Sky_High wrote:I remember a few months old news that UK BA has access to HMRC computerised system to verify some details. I do not remember the full content of the news but you may google it.
I LIVE in BANGLADESH. What is this HMRC? Does HO have the access to that in my country?
HO is concerned with your Gross earnings and net earnings. Income tax is not their ambit.
Then how come they are asking for income tax documents. Do I have to show the tax deduction in my pay slip then? DOES HO really emphasize on tax?

gd_Shepherd

Post by gd_Shepherd » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:17 am

Then how come they are asking for income tax documents. Do I have to show the tax deduction in my pay slip then? DOES HO really emphasize on tax?
All that HO needs are proof from two sources that the earnings were real. Payslip,Income tax document from employer(which is used for filing returns), salary statement from the employer are all considered to be one source. Hence one of these documents is enough.

Additionally the second source could be the bank statement which shows your salary credit for the claim period.

Try the SEARCH button in the forum for more information

Shepherd

tanvirtonu

Post by tanvirtonu » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:26 am

Do I HAVE to show the tax deduction in my pay slip then? IS it a MUST if I dont show other tax documents.