ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Using joint account for maintenance fees

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

soshe
Newly Registered

Using joint account for maintenance fees

Post by soshe » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:41 am

Hi,
I was wondering if statements from a joint account would be accepted as proof of adequate maintenance fees? If the applicant is one of the account holders, but not the main account holder, would that be ok?

Thanks!

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:25 pm

What the documents must show wrote:If you wish to rely on a joint account as evidence of available funds, you must be named on the account along with one or more other named individual(s).
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

babajide11
Newly Registered

Maintenance funds using joint account

Post by babajide11 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:28 am

Does the amount in the joint account matters? I mean does it matter if the joint account only has 2800 pounds only? I'm thinking since its a joint account, they would expect the amount in the account to exceed 2800 pounds. Please elaborate on this

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:31 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.