ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

hsmp income

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sunny20
Newly Registered

hsmp income

Post by sunny20 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:51 am

hi everyone i just want to know that is it possible for me to show income from
your home country for the hsmp while i am in the uk.like the income from your bussiness back home and is that true whatever the income will be it will be multiply by 5.3 and it will equilent to uk salary please reply

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Re: hsmp income

Post by aspirant99 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:56 am

sunny20 wrote:hi everyone i just want to know that is it possible for me to show income from
your home country for the hsmp while i am in the uk.like the income from your bussiness back home and is that true whatever the income will be it will be multiply by 5.3 and it will equilent to uk salary please reply
You can add up the earnings of your home country while being in the UK, however you cannot add the multiplier of 5.3 for those earnings as you were physically present in the UK and not in your home country..good luck!!

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:02 pm

HSMP ceased to exist in 2008.

regards

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Re: hsmp income

Post by aspirant99 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:05 pm

aspirant99 wrote:
sunny20 wrote:hi everyone i just want to know that is it possible for me to show income from
You can add up the earnings of your home country while being in the UK, however you cannot add the multiplier of 5.3 for those earnings as you were physically present in the UK and not in your home country..good luck!!
@sunny 20 After sushdmehta's comments, i would just like to add that the above comments by me were made in the assumption that the OP is applying for Tier-1 as correctly pointed out by sushdmehta that HSMP is no more granted..