ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

3rd Party maintenance Support & Work experience Sample L

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

raam123
Newly Registered

3rd Party maintenance Support & Work experience Sample L

Post by raam123 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:25 pm

First special thanks for vinny and John on all the advice in my previous query.
I would be thankfull if experts help me out with this query as its really so important.
Brief history:Currently i am on IS and lower rate DLA (two components) getting a total of around £128/week cash.I pay about £15 pounds on Gas and electricity bills.

I just want ask if i have a friend who is a Hospital doctor here in UK and ready to write a letter or wtever confirmation that he will support my wife financally (maintenance)while she in UK as my spouse. Would that be acceptable as 3rd party support and if yes Can anyone tell me of a sample letter that will have all the legal terms my friend would have to write to be acceptable by ECO. with any other documents he need to give me as bank statments or something.

Second thing, i have a job offer for my wife here from a hair salon, and told me that they would pay her £8/hour on a 40 hours a week basis as permenant job.The owner of the salon(from my home country) have met my wife and interviewed her back home and ready to write such a job offer.I was told they need write how much paid and hours, how they met her and why offer her a job. but again english is not the first language of either the salon owner nor me.
again is there anyone who can help show a sample letter with again all the legal terms and proper formal letter and wt documents the owner need to submit also.

thanks for everyone, and am counting alot on help with these sample letters esp on batleykhan.

alikhan28
BANNED

Re: 3rd Party maintenance Support & Work experience Samp

Post by alikhan28 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:54 pm

Brief history:Currently i am on IS and lower rate DLA (two components) getting a total of around £128/week cash.I pay about £15 pounds on Gas and electricity bills.

I just want ask if i have a friend who is a Hospital doctor here in UK and ready to write a letter or wtever confirmation that he will support my wife financally (maintenance)while she in UK as my spouse. Would that be acceptable as 3rd party support and if yes Can anyone tell me of a sample letter that will have all the legal terms my friend would have to write to be acceptable by ECO. with any other documents he need to give me as bank statments or something.
Third party support for maintenance is not acceptable.
Second thing, i have a job offer for my wife here from a hair salon, and told me that they would pay her £8/hour on a 40 hours a week basis as permenant job.The owner of the salon(from my home country) have met my wife and interviewed her back home and ready to write such a job offer.I was told they need write how much paid and hours, how they met her and why offer her a job. but again english is not the first language of either the salon owner nor me.
again is there anyone who can help show a sample letter with again all the legal terms and proper formal letter and wt documents the owner need to submit also.
There is no need to mention who owner met and bla bla...

The simple format is like

To Whom It may Concern.

This is to certify that Mrs.xxxx is working for our organiztion as a permanent employee from Date xxxxx.These are the terms of her employment

Job Title: Assistant Officer
Number of hours per week:40
Timing: 0900-17:00

If you need more assistant please dont hesitate to contact me.

Yours sincerely

XXXXXX

General Manager

and this letter should be on her company letterhead.

This is just a template.

Ali

T

raam123
Newly Registered

Post by raam123 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:08 am

alikhan28 wrote:
There is no need to mention who owner met and bla bla...

The simple format is like

To Whom It may Concern.

This is to certify that Mrs.xxxx is working for our organiztion as a permanent employee from Date xxxxx.These are the terms of her employment

T
Thanks ali for ur advice and reply
BarKa Allah Feek.Wa ramadan mobarak 3liek wa 3la kol almoslimeen ya rab.

brother my wife is still back home, and i try apply for a spouse visa, so she is not working at the moment for this company here in UK, but the General manager is ready to offer her a job when she comes to UK. so i would be thankfull if u give me sample letter for such situation.

Other thing do u think with my money (£138) The ECO would be convinced to the maintenance part, to be enough for both.

Jazaka ALLAH kol Khier.

alikhan28
BANNED

Post by alikhan28 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:10 pm

Thanks ali for ur advice and reply
BarKa Allah Feek.Wa ramadan mobarak 3liek wa 3la kol almoslimeen ya rab.

brother my wife is still back home, and i try apply for a spouse visa, so she is not working at the moment for this company here in UK, but the General manager is ready to offer her a job when she comes to UK. so i would be thankfull if u give me sample letter for such situation.

Other thing do u think with my money (£138) The ECO would be convinced to the maintenance part, to be enough for both.

Jazaka ALLAH kol Khier.
To be honest you have difficulty getting visa with this amount.According to case law you should have £100.75 per week after paying council tax,accommodation ect.In simple words you should have nearly $402 pounds per months after paying rent and council tax.

Now do yours calculations and see do you have these funds available.
If no then wait and have some savings and try to get some good job then apply.

Regards

Ali

raam123
Newly Registered

Post by raam123 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:41 am

alikhan28 wrote: To be honest you have difficulty getting visa with this amount.According to case law you should have £100.75 per week after paying council tax,accommodation ect.In simple words you should have nearly $402 pounds per months after paying rent and council tax.

Now do yours calculations and see do you have these funds available.
If no then wait and have some savings and try to get some good job then apply.

Regards

Ali
Thanks ALI again for ur advice.
currently i get £138/week. so with a little bills i have around £110 left. as i have all my housing and council tax being paid in full.I get HB and CT.
i know u said i need about £100.75/week.But honestly do u think even if i get £110/week what are the chances of gettting refusal for the visa.(60% or more ) :(
Other thing Ali wallahi am trying my best looking for a job even i know that in few months after work i will fully collape from back sceliosis, and i get a job offer (insh'Allah that manager keep his promise) in first of october he will give me a job,The question again how many months (payslips) i need to show to the ECO before my wife can apply and have a good chance of being accepted, knowing that in form i think there is a question when the sponsor started job, so the ECO would know i have been on benefits before, and all her past failed asylum in UK?

Other thing ALI, and am sorry for too much questions, but you seem as my only hope of advice in the forum,my wife have a flat back home inherited from her mum(its not a big deal in best cases it can get £10000- £8000) if i get a job in october what would you advice me if she managed sell the flat.I mean send me the money to my account,or she keep it or what would be the best way interms of what the ECO look at it. as i have been told if she send me the cash the ECO would suspect smthng and not give great count for that money, although when we sell the flat we can prove that this money came from the flat we sold(selling documents and such)

Thank you ali, and i really really appreciate your help and advice
(Insha'allah it be in ur mizan hasnaat. Ameen)

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:43 am

alikhan28 wrote:Third party support for maintenance is not acceptable.

See also 3rd Party Support & Accommodation.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

alikhan28
BANNED

Post by alikhan28 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:26 pm

vinny wrote:

Dear Vinny I know this case law on third party support but nothing has implemented yet by home office.

So third party support is still not allowed.

Ali

raam123
Newly Registered

Post by raam123 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:00 am

alikhan28 wrote:
vinny wrote:

Dear Vinny I know this case law on third party support but nothing has implemented yet by home office.

Ali
so ali what is ur advice on my query above. From your experience or as an advice, how many months i should wait when start job before apply knowing she had failed asylum case ( story herehttp://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=61476)? and what is the best way about the flat, honestly since my wife failed asylum and that things i get my lesson the hardest way which cost me being unable to see my wife for 5 continous years so i want do things as legal and honest and most accepted by ECO (Wa Tawfieek Bi Allah),?i will listen to what you tell me and also what vinny would say exactly :)

Jazak Allah kol khier.Ameen ya Rab

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:00 pm

alikhan28 wrote:
vinny wrote:

Ali
If the UKBA simply ignores this judgment, then it will probably lose any appeal that is contrary to this judgment (assuming that this judgment is not superseded).

Any applicant wishing to make use of this judgment should also cite this judgment in a covering letter.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.