ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Greek tourist visa and best company to use for visa service

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

decentguy_uk

Greek tourist visa and best company to use for visa service

Post by decentguy_uk » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:28 pm

Hi

I have booked holidays for Greece. But due to long queue in visa appointment (and several attempts to request emerency visa appointment), I think I will have to change holiday destination (at a cost)

I am now thinkin egypt, bulgaria, france or portugal. Which visa company would you recommend who can apply on our behalf (at a fee) and take this entire hassle out of our holiday process

Many thanks

lakia13
Newly Registered

Post by lakia13 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:21 am

Athens is a popular tourist destination in Greece. A helicopter tour of Athens offers a unique view of Athens. Athens is popular for the Parthenon and the Temple of Athena Nike. The Temple of Olympian Zeus and the Temple of Poseidon are also very popular. The National Archaeological Museum of Athens is the largest museum in Greece. Here you can see the mask of Agamemnonwar, and full suits of armor. The beaches on the cost of Greece waters and white sand. sea caves are very popular in Greece. The island of Mykonos is undoubtedly the most cosmopolitan Greek island. Celebrities like Madonna and Mick Jagger prefers top of the island, including the islands of Hawaii.

Mykonos Ferries