ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PLS HELP....

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mbandi
Newly Registered

PLS HELP....

Post by mbandi » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:26 pm

HI ALL,

I AM IN UK FROM PAST 3 MONTHS WITH TIER1 VISA..I HAVE 8 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN IT FIELD ...I.E,3 YEARS OF MAINFRAMS EXPERIENCE AND 5 YEARS OF DATAWARE HOUSEING EXPERIENCE CAN ANYONE FINDOUT IF YOUR COMPANY IS HAVEING ANY ROLES FOR MY TECHNOLOGIES...IAM IN VERY BAD SITUATION ..PLS HELP

THANKS IN ADVANCE

kenfrapin

Post by kenfrapin » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:09 pm

From your post -

Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:57 am Post subject:
I GOT MY PASSPORT YESTERDAY WITH TIER1 VISA STAMPED.

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT.

So are you here since 3 months on some other visa as you just seem to have got your Tier 1 visa 6 days back.?
Or do you know exactly what you are doing and trying an easy way to elicit response from this forum?

I'm confused :roll:

KP

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Post by aspirant99 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:27 pm

kenfrapin wrote:From your post -

Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:57 am Post subject:
I GOT MY PASSPORT YESTERDAY WITH TIER1 VISA STAMPED.

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT.

So are you here since 3 months on some other visa as you just seem to have got your Tier 1 visa 6 days back.?
Or do you know exactly what you are doing and trying an easy way to elicit response from this forum?

I'm confused :roll:

KP
I think he switched from Tier-2

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#399805

gotiya
Newly Registered

Re: PLS HELP....

Post by gotiya » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:59 pm

mbandi wrote:HI ALL,

I AM IN UK FROM PAST 3 MONTHS WITH TIER1 VISA..I HAVE 8 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN IT FIELD ...I.E,3 YEARS OF MAINFRAMS EXPERIENCE AND 5 YEARS OF DATAWARE HOUSEING EXPERIENCE CAN ANYONE FINDOUT IF YOUR COMPANY IS HAVEING ANY ROLES FOR MY TECHNOLOGIES...IAM IN VERY BAD SITUATION ..PLS HELP

THANKS IN ADVANCE
What sort of "VERY BAD SITUATION " are you in...?