ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

GOOD NEWS EEA2 APPLICATION SUCCESS STORY

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

EMILIA MILES
Newly Registered

GOOD NEWS EEA2 APPLICATION SUCCESS STORY

Post by EMILIA MILES » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:03 pm

I got my RC today after almost 10months of sleepness night.Application based on unmarried partner, sent on 17/09/2009.COA Dated 13/10.09,received on 21/10/09.HO requested for more docs on 09/06/10 to be received within 21 days which I sent on 24/06/10.RC was received today dated 30/07/10.I wish u guys the very best of luck............with my RC do I need VISA to travel within the EEA area?.thanks

noodles

Post by noodles » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:38 am

Hi Emilia,

Congratulations on your new status. I believe you will need to apply for a visa to go to any EEA nation , if you take your partner's passport or ID with you to the embassy, it should be free. You may now go through the EU queue when coming back to the UK.