ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Premium App - Do I receive any document on the day?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mimimt

Tier 2 Premium App - Do I receive any document on the day?

Post by mimimt » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:35 pm

Hi All

I have a Tier 2 Premium Appointment at Sheffield PEO on Friday. I know I will not get a sticker on my passport, instead will receive an ICFN card in about two weeks. I am wondering if I will be issued a document/letter saying that my Tier2 application has been successful on the day? As I have a US visa appointment the following week, if I don't show any evidence of further leave to remain in the UK (my current one expires in one month), my application is highly likely to be rejected.

Any help/clarification is appreciated!

vinu1310
Newly Registered

Post by vinu1310 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:36 pm

Hi,

I went to the Solihull PEO last Friday. They didn't give any letter about the application but told me verbally that my application has been successful. They also mentioned that I will get the confirmation letter in next 2 working days. I received the ICFN card on Wednesday(yesterday) and I received the confirmation letter today. So hopefully you should receive it before your US visa appointment. May be you can ask them to give a letter saying your visa was successful when you go on Friday.

All the best.

Regards,

mimimt

Post by mimimt » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:25 am

Vinu, many thanks for your reply. Unfortunately employer issued wrong CoS so my appointment has been rescheduled to next Friday (27th August). Also, employer now needs to notify the Home Office about a change in my job (due to promotion), fingers crossed Home Office will approve that so they can issue new CoS. I read your posts in another topic and was wondering if you came across anything similar in your extension? Thanks!
Last edited by mimimt on Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

vinu1310
Newly Registered

Post by vinu1310 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:05 pm

Hi,

My extension was a simple case since I am still working at the same level. So while applying the CoS my existing job designation and job responsibilities where mentioned.
I think in your case also it shouldn't be a problem.

Regards,