ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Quick question regarding bank statements for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

theyearoftheshnitzel
Newly Registered

Quick question regarding bank statements for ILR

Post by theyearoftheshnitzel » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:23 pm

Hi experts!

I am about to apply for ILR on Saturday at Croydon. I have double checked my bank statements and noticed that I am missing one from April/May time period, driving me insane as I've kept every single statement because I often travel in schengen zone. I have everything before and after that date.

Is it possible for me to get a printout statement from the bank and have that stamped/signed along with a printout from the bank confirming my address? I remember I did this when extending my visa a couple years back and they accepted it.

Thanks
Steven

bb21

Post by bb21 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:25 am

From personal understanding, can't see why not. If the print-out contains consistent information re acc sort code, acc no, opening and closing balances, etc, and is certified by the bank then can't see how they can reject it.