ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application Returned

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

taz786

ILR application Returned

Post by taz786 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:46 am

hi guys

i need some help, i have today recieved my wifes ILR application returned because of the payment that did not go through. and they mentioned something about rules (HC395) of the immigration and biometrics regulations could anyone shed some light as to what this is?

many thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: ILR application Returned

Post by geriatrix » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:58 am

taz786 wrote:i need some help, i have today recieved my wifes ILR application returned because of the payment that did not go through.
Read Payment problem - ILR (spouse) and this post.
taz786 wrote:they mentioned something about rules (HC395) of the immigration and biometrics regulations could anyone shed some light as to what this is?
Easier for others to suggest if you share what the letter says regarding HC395 (w.r.t. your application).

regards

taz786

Post by taz786 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:07 pm

hi guys

apart from the bit where they sed about the payment they sed:

furthermore,where a application form has been specified in accordance with the immigration rules(HC395), the application or claim must comply with requiremnets set out in para 34A of these rules and that the Immigration(bimoetric registration .) regulations

anyone shed some lyt?

i have sent of the app.form today so hopefully they will recieve it tomorow.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:22 pm

Immigration rule 34 relates to specified forms and procedures for applications or claims in connection with immigration.

regards

Chy
Newly Registered

Post by Chy » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:30 pm

I had the same problem. My application was rendered invalid after 6 months because they couldn't claimed the fees from my account, I got myself an immigration adviser who helped me submit a new application; It took only 2 weeks to receive my ILR. Dont asked me; I dont know how he did it but I am very grateful.

Kitty

Post by Kitty » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:21 pm

taz has your wife's current visa now expired? How long did the UKBA take to tell you that the first application was invalid?

You need to make sure that the form you use when you apply is the most up to date one, AND that you pay the correct fee. If you're using an old form, it may refer to the wrong fee on the payment cover sheet and mislead you.

Good luck with the revised application.

taz786

Post by taz786 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:56 am

hey kitty

her visa expired in may 2010. i had applied in time for it but they were unsucessful in taking the money 3 times but on the 4th they took it. gona hvae to wait n see what happens.

what you reckon will happen next you reckon they will refuse the app?