ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Judical Review against incorrect decision of Non Fee Payment

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

falak123
Newly Registered

Judical Review against incorrect decision of Non Fee Payment

Post by falak123 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:50 pm

Dear All,

Does any one's application returned as invalid because of non payment of fee, despite giving the correct details of your debit card.

My application is returned because of the reason stated above. I have letter from Natwest confirming that Home Office put the wrong expiry date of card.

Home Office did not return the payment slip with the application and did not provide me original/copy despite me requesting twice.

I am going to High Court for Judicial Review (JR)

Did any one faced the same problem and made an application of JR.

Look forward to hear friends.

Any other advice would be most welcomed. Please reply

Regards

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:02 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

falak123
Newly Registered

Thanks Vinny

Post by falak123 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:13 pm

Dear Vinny,

Thank you for your reply.

I read all those posts before posting my post on board. I note there are many people suffering from the ame problem. Action shoul dbe taken against the Home Office (Public Authority). I believe it ows a duty of care as well, which is not being taken in these cases.

Just need to know if any one did go to High Court or at least sent a letter of Pre Action Protocol.

Regards

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:19 pm

See also here.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

falak123
Newly Registered

RE: Thanks again

Post by falak123 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:24 pm

Dear Vinny,

Thank you again

I also read this post as well.

Would it be any good to see local MP? or to go to BT Tower and jump from there, if alive then can give interview to reporters. hahahaha

Regards

aravinthan
Newly Registered

Post by aravinthan » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:48 pm

Guys, why do you take chances with this UKBA Junta. UKBA has become a Junta within UK. I always do my paymets as postal order. Thats secure and very effective. You can have peace of mind that your application is not going to be rejected atleast for payment reason. Always do this if you are in UK. Postoffice will charge you bit extra. but its worth.

write now i am writing my appeal form.:(

appeals
Newly Registered

Visa refusal due to non deduction of fee

Post by appeals » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:54 pm

Hi, One of my friend applied for the student visa extension, he put card details from the abbey bank (now santandar).
* Home Office tried twice to get money from the bank, bank issued them authorisation code put they could not take it.
* Home office send him all the documents back mentioning the reason and asked them to send fresh application.
* We approached his bank and they gave us letter that Home office asked them for the authorisation code twice but did not get money so there was fault on the Home Office's side.
* We sent new application form with the postal orders this time alongwith all the supporting documents.
* We also sent a covering letter mentioning all the story.
* After 2 weeks he received his visa

They refused some students application mentioning that their application is out of time (2nd application). So don't forget to write this sentence at the end of the application as a barrister told me:

"My current application is the continuity of the previous application made on 03 Feb 2010, I fulfil all the Home Office student visa extension requirements on that date as well as the requirements mentioned in the new application form (Tier-4 (G) version 04/10)." (new application was made on 17 May 2010).

Hope it will be beneficial for you guys.