ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Questions regarding new HSMP tier1 visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

it.kranthi
Newly Registered

Questions regarding new HSMP tier1 visa

Post by it.kranthi » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:36 pm

Hi all
i am applying for uk tier1 hsmp visa i have few questions regarding this
i worked in usa for past 1.5 yrs and i came to india on july 26 th

the maintenance funds which i have to show starts from july 25 th because i had less than 2800pounds before that in my bank account

my questions are
1) i am planning to apply on october 25 th because i have pay slips till july 2010 only ..so from jul2009 - july 2010 its 12 month period and till october 31st its 15 month period

the reason i am applying in october is my maintenance funds started from july 25 th so can i apply on October 25 th will it be ok to apply because i have 5 days left for completion of 15 month period

2) my salary is based on number of hours i work.. so its not consistent for every month but what ever is reflected in my pay slip it has been deposited in my bank but at different dates in each month not on the same date of every month is that ok

3) and since i came to india in july my payslip for the month of june is deposited in august month (because the pay slip is posted to my home address since i was not their they have to cancel my pay slip which is posted ) .will it be a problem if the pay is not deposited in consecutive months .both my june and july paychecks are deposited in august will that cause any problems

4) on July 23 rd and july25 their is a directed deposited of 1 lac on each day will that cause any problem(i am applying on 25th October)

vishal07
Newly Registered

Post by vishal07 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:06 am

Hi kranthi,

I am also planning to apply for teir 1 visa . somewhere in this months.
Regarding your questions 1 this what guideline said
“In this section you enter details of your previous earnings to claim points. Your earnings must cover a consecutive 12 month period. The
earnings must fall within the 15 months immediately before your applicationâ€

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Re: Questions regarding new HSMP tier1 visa

Post by aspirant99 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:01 am

it.kranthi wrote:Hi all
i am applying for uk tier1 hsmp visa i have few questions regarding this
i worked in usa for past 1.5 yrs and i came to india on july 26 th

the maintenance funds which i have to show starts from july 25 th because i had less than 2800pounds before that in my bank account

my questions are
1) i am planning to apply on october 25 th because i have pay slips till july 2010 only ..so from jul2009 - july 2010 its 12 month period and till october 31st its 15 month period

the reason i am applying in october is my maintenance funds started from july 25 th so can i apply on October 25 th will it be ok to apply because i have 5 days left for completion of 15 month period

2) my salary is based on number of hours i work.. so its not consistent for every month but what ever is reflected in my pay slip it has been deposited in my bank but at different dates in each month not on the same date of every month is that ok

3) and since i came to india in july my payslip for the month of june is deposited in august month (because the pay slip is posted to my home address since i was not their they have to cancel my pay slip which is posted ) .will it be a problem if the pay is not deposited in consecutive months .both my june and july paychecks are deposited in august will that cause any problems

4) on July 23 rd and july25 their is a directed deposited of 1 lac on each day will that cause any problem(i am applying on 25th October)
Regarding your third point--That should be ok , just mention the same in the cover letter that the amount for june were deposited in aug and highlight the same on the bank statement..good luck!!

it.kranthi
Newly Registered

Post by it.kranthi » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:34 am

[quote="vishal07"]Hi kranthi,

I am also planning to apply for teir 1 visa . somewhere in this months.
Regarding your questions 1 this what guideline said
“In this section you enter details of your previous earnings to claim points. Your earnings must cover a consecutive 12 month period. The
earnings must fall within the 15 months immediately before your applicationâ€

it.kranthi
Newly Registered

Post by it.kranthi » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:39 am

HI aspirant thanks for your reply

it.kranthi
Newly Registered

Post by it.kranthi » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:07 am

HI
i have one more question i have to drop the documents at VFS center so this vfs means the British consulate itself .. if i am dropping it on 25 th oct my date of application will be counted as 25 th October or else the day the case worker looks at my application

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Post by aspirant99 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:57 am

it.kranthi wrote:HI
i have one more question i have to drop the documents at VFS center so this vfs means the British consulate itself .. if i am dropping it on 25 th oct my date of application will be counted as 25 th October or else the day the case worker looks at my application
No, Vfs are the visa centre which are privately contracted by UKBA to conduct the application submittion and delivery process..However, the date of your application is the date of the payment so i assume you will be making your payment on the 25th(which is the case at vfs submission )so the date of app will be considered as the same...good luck!!

it.kranthi
Newly Registered

Post by it.kranthi » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:17 pm

THANKS ASPIRANT FOR YOUR HELP
ALL THE BEST