ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent: Can you tell me whether i would require medicals?

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

icecool
- thin ice -

Urgent: Can you tell me whether i would require medicals?

Post by icecool » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:37 pm

hello guys,
i have applied for canadian study permit in india under the spp programme on july 30th...Now i have a tricky question here...

I have studied in uk for one year..my first date of entry in the uk was 25th september 2009 after that i came back to india within 10 days as my mom was sick after nearly 18 days i went back to uk again thankfully it was the spring break so i didnt missed any studies...after that i had been living in uk consec. for about 9 months except one week holiday...

i came back from uk on june 13th and applied for canadian study permit on july 30th....NOW my main question is as i have not lived in a designated country(India) consec. for 6 months in the past year preceeding my application,Will the CHC still going to ask me for medicals or they will just stamp a visa( obviously if i qualify)..im really really confused..in india they had a option of pre-medical which i didnt opt..but now it taking hell alotta time to process the application so i m kinda worried that i wont have enough time for medicals..Anyway back to my main question, after looking at my case do you think i would require medicals?

Any Thoughts,Comments are more than welcome..