ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CAS letter

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nicholai.f
Newly Registered

CAS letter

Post by nicholai.f » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:56 pm

HI,
my query is that on my CAS letter my name is mentioned as Nicholai Fernandes out of which Nicholai is my First name and Fernandes is my Last/Family name.. while on the passport my name is mentioned as Nicholai Andrew Fernandes, out of which Nicholai is my first name Andrew my Middle name and Fernandes my Last name.. wil it be a problem?? i informed the college they said that on the UKBA website it is as Nicholai Andrew Fernandes. but i have attached the CAS letter with my visa application.
will it be any problem
thanks,
Nicholai.

houman1979
BANNED

Post by houman1979 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:02 pm

If it is correct in the UKBA site, ask the college to give you a new print out of the CAS.

angel1986
Newly Registered

Post by angel1986 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:51 pm

Hi ,

sorry i dont have an answer to ur question but since you seem to have submitted your application can u please tell me how to submit documents at VFS ,
It says we cant take a folder , how do you arrange the papers and the photocopies of them ?? Please tell me what happens during the appointment .

regards

nicholai.f
Newly Registered

Post by nicholai.f » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:15 pm

houman1979 wrote:If it is correct in the UKBA site, ask the college to give you a new print out of the CAS.
but i have already submitted my documents. the college said they have changed the name in the CAS on the UKBA website..