ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ipvaid
Newly Registered

ILR Success

Post by ipvaid » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:21 pm

Guys,

I got ILR at Croydon on 11th of August. Appointment was at 2:15 pm but reached at 1:15 only, was allowed to enter inside building. At around 2 pm, I was waiting for my number to be called to go to counter and was called at 2:50 pm. It took further 40 - 50 minutes once with the case worker. He asked for some documents, since I had photocopy of everything including Passport & all visa's as well, it saved some time else case officer had to photocopy everything.

After entering everything in system, he approved everything and told us to come back in 1 hr. We grabbed coffee from 2nd floor and had quick sandwich. By the time we came back (after around 20 minutes) our Passport was ready to be collected.

Thanks for your help everyone.

Cheers

alikhan28
BANNED

Re: ILR Success

Post by alikhan28 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:31 pm

ipvaid wrote:Guys,

I got ILR at Croydon on 11th of August. Appointment was at 2:15 pm but reached at 1:15 only, was allowed to enter inside building. At around 2 pm, I was waiting for my number to be called to go to counter and was called at 2:50 pm. It took further 40 - 50 minutes once with the case worker. He asked for some documents, since I had photocopy of everything including Passport & all visa's as well, it saved some time else case officer had to photocopy everything.

After entering everything in system, he approved everything and told us to come back in 1 hr. We grabbed coffee from 2nd floor and had quick sandwich. By the time we came back (after around 20 minutes) our Passport was ready to be collected.

Thanks for your help everyone.

Cheers
Thanks for sharing yours experience.peo are very stright forward.If you have every documents then this is a game of minutes.

Best Luck

Ali

smaganti

Post by smaganti » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:06 am

HI Congrats

could you please let us know on which catregory you have applied i.e WP or HSMP and Documents they have asked for.Thanks

ipvaid
Newly Registered

Post by ipvaid » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:45 pm

smaganti wrote:HI Congrats

could you please let us know on which catregory you have applied i.e WP or HSMP and Documents they have asked for.Thanks
HSMP JR, bank statements.marriage cert/Job contract/P60 and any other relevant to show economic activeness basically.

HTH