ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

neighbourboy

Dependent Visa

Post by neighbourboy » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:32 pm

Hi everyone,

Once you get married you are definitely excited to bring your spouse from abroad and enjoy your life with him/her, keeping that in mind I have a quick question.

Apart from maintenace fund requirement do I need to supply my tenancy agreement and payslips with my wive's application when shes applying from abroad? I cannot seem to find anywhere on UKBA website.

Please advise on this matter or anyone had a similar experience please share.

Thank you very very much.

askhan
United Kingdom

FYI

Post by askhan » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:59 pm

Dear,
Nothing mention on UKBA site, so don't think that they don't expect any thing from you. you need to supply

marriage certificate english and original (attested with good quality stamp)
pictures of marriage and other occasion as much 40+
tenancy agreement
job letter
appointment letter
3 months pay slips
3 + bank stat.
relationship evidence (email, phone, mobile bill)
change of wife surname on passport.
living address.

I know you were in shock none of this available on Ukba SITE, but if you want to make a strong case you need to supply everything as I mentioned.

Thanks

PostMan

Post by PostMan » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:21 am

You do not need to get the birth certificate of your ancestors.
3 important things

1. Proof that the person is qualified to be your dependant, i.e marriage certificate.

2. keep the fund for 3 months, and make sure it did not drop, this is where you can have problem.

3, include copy of your PSW, and you are fine.

listen, if you like send the house owner ship certificate, pay slips, etc, if your fund drop for £0.01 they will decline your application.

read the policy, they said, you should give them what they asked you.

YOU SHOULD GIVE THEM WHAT THEY ASKED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any other document that does not proof your relationship with your dependant, or your 3 month maintenance fund is very very irrelevant and is over looked.

That your payslip shows that you earn £10,000 a month does not mean same thing as keeping £533.00 for 3 months without dropping.

earn your £10k, if your fund drop £0.01 within the 3 months, your visa will be refused as not meeting the maintenance fund requirement

neighbourboy

Post by neighbourboy » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:11 pm

Guys thank you very much for all your replies....

I just need one more favour, can someone please paste me the link for dependant visa form and what is the current fee? I know its spoon feeding but just want to double check.

Thank you

handsomeishere

mainatence for wife's visa under psw

Post by handsomeishere » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:23 pm

hi all , i m currently in uk , i m applying for my wife visa ,can some one plz tell me how much do i need to keep in to my account and for how long, i would really appreciate any help,

neighbourboy

Post by neighbourboy » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:32 pm

Hi,

Just wanted to inform you guys my wife got the visa, it took around 18 days hand to hand.

Documents she had attached are as follows,

Bank statments with maintenace requirements.
marriage certificate with three photographs and
my passport copy with visa page.

thanks everyone for your help any questions let me know and now I have to worry about Tier 1 general...what a life.