ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Appointment

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

neebz
Newly Registered

PSW Appointment

Post by neebz » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:06 am

Hello,

I am in UK and plan to apply for my PSW visa after graduation i.e. November.

My current visa expires in December, so I was thinking of usiing their premium service i.e. to take appointment and get the process done in one of their offices. However their website doesn't have any opening slots for appointment. Is this a bug or they all got taken up ?

I mean I checked on Saturday night and there was no slot till the week starting on 4th Oct'10. Then somewhere before Sunday night they opened the next week 11th Oct'10 and it had no slots available? Is it possible? They don't even pick up the phone.

Thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:33 am

wabuthu

Re: PSW Appointment

Post by wabuthu » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:07 pm

you can call them on 0870 606 7766 (which i got from the ukba link below). thats the number i used. sometimes they have extra appointments available when you call on phone which is how i got my appointment (as in my case there were none available online).

just remember its a premium number so have enough money when you call as you'll be on hold for about 10mins or so.

their appt link is http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/conta ... pointment/
neebz wrote:Hello,

I am in UK and plan to apply for my PSW visa after graduation i.e. November.

My current visa expires in December, so I was thinking of usiing their premium service i.e. to take appointment and get the process done in one of their offices. However their website doesn't have any opening slots for appointment. Is this a bug or they all got taken up ?

I mean I checked on Saturday night and there was no slot till the week starting on 4th Oct'10. Then somewhere before Sunday night they opened the next week 11th Oct'10 and it had no slots available? Is it possible? They don't even pick up the phone.

Thanks
i'm not a professional, i'm just giving responses from personal experiences or from ukba or ukcisa links that appear appropriate to the situation. currently on PSW visa

neebz
Newly Registered

Post by neebz » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:37 pm

Thanks guys, That help. I'll call them and let's see what happens.

neebz
Newly Registered

Post by neebz » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:56 pm

this is like 6 weeks and I still can't get an appointment. I tried calling them and even online but they keep on saying we don't have any slots for PSW visa.