ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Job Offer for Lecturers

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

recruit
Newly Registered

Job Offer for Lecturers

Post by recruit » Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:58 am

We have vacancies for contract lectures in the following subjects Tourism & Hospitality and Business studies, Please pm with your cv if interested.

Please note you must have the right to work in the UK (British National, EU or Tier 1) please do not apply if you are on Tier 2 or student visa

wabuthu

Re: Job Offer for Lecturers

Post by wabuthu » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:39 pm

i'm surprised no one has responded to this...
recruit wrote:We have vacancies for contract lectures in the following subjects Tourism & Hospitality and Business studies, Please pm with your cv if interested.

Please note you must have the right to work in the UK (British National, EU or Tier 1) please do not apply if you are on Tier 2 or student visa
i'm not a professional, i'm just giving responses from personal experiences or from ukba or ukcisa links that appear appropriate to the situation. currently on PSW visa