ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

sending additional documents

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

priya_bhosale

sending additional documents

Post by priya_bhosale » Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:59 pm

Hello,

I wish to send some additional details (more contact details of my employer) to the HO. I have already applied for tier1 general more than a month ago and I called HO and a decision has not been made yet.

Just wondering if anyone knows the right address to send it to. On the website it says one can send additional documents to:

UK Border Agency Lunar House,
40 Wellesley Road,
Croydon, Surrey, CR9 2BY

But when I called HO on 0870 6006 7766 the advisor said the address to send it to was:

UKBA
Vulcan house (Iron)
PO Box 3468
Sheffield
S3 8WA

Any ideas which one is the right one? Or anyone who has previously sent additional documents and are sure they reached the case worker?

Thank you.

nksg

Re: sending additional documents

Post by nksg » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:19 pm

Hi Priya,

There is a change of circumstance form available on the link below. Address is there on the form. Just download the form, fill in the information and sent it to the address along with the cover letter explaining why you wish to provide more information. This is what i did and was accepted.

http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/workin ... umstances/

You can also fax it to 01142075862.

All the best....
priya_bhosale wrote:Hello,

I wish to send some additional details (more contact details of my employer) to the HO. I have already applied for tier1 general more than a month ago and I called HO and a decision has not been made yet.

Just wondering if anyone knows the right address to send it to. On the website it says one can send additional documents to:

UK Border Agency Lunar House,
40 Wellesley Road,
Croydon, Surrey, CR9 2BY

But when I called HO on 0870 6006 7766 the advisor said the address to send it to was:

UKBA
Vulcan house (Iron)
PO Box 3468
Sheffield
S3 8WA

Any ideas which one is the right one? Or anyone who has previously sent additional documents and are sure they reached the case worker?

Thank you.

priya_bhosale

Post by priya_bhosale » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:50 pm

Thank you. Are you sure I need to fill in the change of circumstances form while sending additional contact details of my employer?

anandsun

Post by anandsun » Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:30 pm

Hi Priya,
Did you fill in the change of circumstance form? I need to send in some additional documentation for my application and I was told by the IEB that I dont need to fill out any form for this.

Please respond at the earliest.

Thanks,
Anand

wp_to_tier1_168

Post by wp_to_tier1_168 » Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:14 pm

Hi Priya,

When did you apply? What's the current status of your application since you sent additional document?

My case is under further consideration Last Friday. I also need to send additional document. But not sure if it's late.

Thanks very much.
priya_bhosale wrote:Thank you. Are you sure I need to fill in the change of circumstances form while sending additional contact details of my employer?

dingdon

Post by dingdon » Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:39 am

Hi,
i have sent the additional documents to the croydon office but it seems they reached to the tier 1 dept in sheffield very late by that time my visa got approved luckly.

if you have multiple copies of that additional document ( my case is bank statement ) send it to croydon and sheffield offices. just try your luck.

wp_to_tier1_168 wrote:Hi Priya,

When did you apply? What's the current status of your application since you sent additional document?

My case is under further consideration Last Friday. I also need to send additional document. But not sure if it's late.

Thanks very much.
priya_bhosale wrote:Thank you. Are you sure I need to fill in the change of circumstances form while sending additional contact details of my employer?

rishikm
Newly Registered

Post by rishikm » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:47 am

I've also submitted additional documents today this was a explanation letter. I sent it to Croydon, Durham and Sheffield addresses just to make sure that it reaches right destination. Still confused :(

kingfahad35

Post by kingfahad35 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:18 pm

I have similar case...........
......in my covering letter i wriiten wrong dob
DOB: AA:03:CCCC Wright
DOB: AA:02:CCCC Wrong
Just like to resend covering letter and just wondering, which address i should use..........pls help asap
Tier 1 (G) to ILR

rishikm
Newly Registered

Post by rishikm » Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:58 pm

Hi I posted 3 copies to the following addresses -

UK Border Agency
Lunar House
40 Wellesley Road
Croydon
Surrey
CR9 2BY

UK Border Agency
Tier 1
PO Box 496
Milburngate House
Durham
DH99 1WQ

UK Border Agency
PO Box 3468,
Sheffield,
S3 8WA

Hope this helps.

kingfahad35

Post by kingfahad35 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:07 pm

G8 thx 4 ur help
Tier 1 (G) to ILR

kingfahad35

Post by kingfahad35 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:12 am

g8
Tier 1 (G) to ILR

drjabberwocky23

Post by drjabberwocky23 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:14 pm

I think this would be a valid use of the form. Though they may need not to contact your employer, I'm sure that if they did, they'd appreciate the correct contact details!

bibamundaa
Newly Registered

Post by bibamundaa » Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:22 pm

Guys !! its becoming very confusing now , I called up Home Office twice , and they told different address each time for Tier1 additional docs.

one cryodon one
and another sheff field one..

Actually, I posted my application without passport as my passport was with home office for another application. now I have recieved passport and need to submit that...

please help !!!

anandsun

Post by anandsun » Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:25 pm

Hi bibamundaa,
Although I personally posted the additional documents to Sheffield address, mine was only a case of bank statements. For a passport, I would suggest you following the usual procedure and posting to Durham address. Just ensure you put a covering letter providing all details such as HO reference no, your name, address, Postal reference no for the original application, your nationality.

HO are really good at linking documents and although the Customer Care on 08706067766 will say otherwise, they will link your documents if sent to them in good time.

Usually, the Sheffield address is for applications covered under JR. general applications may be scattered across the geography.

I hope this helps and wish you all the best.

Cheers
--A

kingK
Newly Registered

address to send addtnl docs.

Post by kingK » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:59 pm

o called up today and learnt that the address to send addtnl docs will be:

UK Border Agency
PO Box 3468,
Sheffield,
S3 8WA

for tier1

vagabond4life

Post by vagabond4life » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:49 pm

I have applied on 28/02/09 and now want to send CA's letter to HO to confirm self employed income. I had only sent bank statement & letter from client (for £1000 for xyz services). The self employed income is only one off payment.

1. Can I send the CA letter now?
2. If yes, do I have to use change of circumstance form

anandsun

Post by anandsun » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:14 pm

Hi,

Before sending the letter, call up UKBA and ask them if you can and if so, which address. Then, write an email to the UKBA email address (with FAQ in the subject line - as this ensure quite prompt response) and ensure the same. This will mean that you have something in writing from them.

In my humble experieince, I am pretty sure, you can send in the CA's letter before a decision on your application has been reached. And no - for sending the CA's letter, you dont have to use a change in circumstance form.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
--A

vagabond4life

Post by vagabond4life » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:38 pm

I just spoke with an advisor in HO on 0870 606 7766 regarding sending additional documents. She gave me the below address

UK Border Agency
Lunar House
40 Wellesley Road
Croydon
Surrey
CR9 2BY

The advisor did not ask me to fill in the Change of Circumstance form (rather I did not ask). She just asked me to send the letter to the above address.

I also asked her about the other address (Vulcan House) and she said that I should send the docs to the address she gave.

Interesting point

I had submitted my application on 28/02/09 Saturday. I received acknowledgement dtd 03/03/09 on 04/03/09. On 05/03/09 I realised that original docs of one set of Income were inadverently not posted alongwith the original pack. I immediately called HO and the adviser gave me the below address:

UKBA
Data Processing Team
Vulcan house (Iron)
PO Box 3468
Sheffield
S3 8WA

anandsun

Post by anandsun » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:14 pm

Hi vagabond4life,

Please see one of my responses in this post above:

"HO are really good at linking documents and although the Customer Care on 08706067766 will say otherwise, they will link your documents if sent to them in good time. "

Personally I dont think it makes a difference where you send the documents as long as you attach a detailed covering letter with all your details.

Regards

vagabond4life

Post by vagabond4life » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:01 pm

VISA APPROVED TODAY

I had sent additional documents after the application. Infact the additional documents were ALL the docs for my supporting income from India. Though the addresses are different, the docs ultimately reaches the correct case worker :D

anandsun

Post by anandsun » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:04 pm

Congratulations Dude!
So did you get all your additional documents back along with the other documents?

vagabond4life

Post by vagabond4life » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:21 pm

Yes...I received all the documents.....just one plastic folder missing

amrinderdsingh
Newly Registered

Tier 1 (General) - Additional Documents

Post by amrinderdsingh » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:26 am

Hi,

I wanted to know how can I send additional documents UKBA in New Delhi, India and is there a specific form I should.

Regards
Amrinder

asharaja
Newly Registered

Post by asharaja » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:14 pm

Hi Vagabond4life,

Can you tell me to what address you posted your additional documents and also did you use the COC form? Thanks for your help.

regards

Asha
vagabond4life wrote: VISA APPROVED TODAY

I had sent additional documents after the application. Infact the additional documents were ALL the docs for my supporting income from India. Though the addresses are different, the docs ultimately reaches the correct case worker :D