ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

schengen visa for tier 1 applicant

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zaynab79
United Kingdom

schengen visa for tier 1 applicant

Post by zaynab79 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:05 am

I searched but could not find required information hence the query is that can tier 1 applicant/dependents apply for schengen visa while living in the UK or they have to apply from their own country i.e pakistan

crowbar6
Member of Standing

Re: schengen visa for tier 1 applicant

Post by crowbar6 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:33 am

zaynab79 wrote:I searched but could not find required information hence the query is that can tier 1 applicant/dependents apply for schengen visa while living in the UK or they have to apply from their own country i.e pakistan
If you have a valid Tier 1 visa and are currently a legal resident in the UK, then you can apply for a Schengen visa from UK itself.

Mods - Can you please move this thread to the appropriate forum?
Regards,
crowbar6

zaynab79
United Kingdom

Post by zaynab79 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:02 am

i will be traveling to UK next month it will be my first trip since i got tier1 visa so wanted to confirm if i shld get schengen from pak or not

*FC*
Member of Standing

Post by *FC* » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:30 am

zaynab79 wrote:i will be traveling to UK next month it will be my first trip since i got tier1 visa so wanted to confirm if i shld get schengen from pak or not
Depends on when you are travelling to EU.

zaynab79
United Kingdom

Post by zaynab79 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:42 am

il be traveling to EU in oct-november