ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank statement problems

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aaa123
BANNED

Bank statement problems

Post by aaa123 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:49 pm

Hi,

My wife is going to submit her Tier 1 dependent application she is given appointment of 25th August, my bank statements state the last date of 26 July (which means they are less than one month but are 29 days old) is that going to cause any problems.

I think I am still within the law, and also wondering that can I submit fresher statements (in addition to current ones) once having submitted the application!!!!

Thanks.

alikhan28
BANNED

Re: Bank statement problems

Post by alikhan28 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:15 pm

My wife is going to submit her Tier 1 dependent application she is given appointment of 25th August, my bank statements state the last date of 26 July (which means they are less than one month but are 29 days old) is that going to cause any problems.
No
I think I am still within the law, and also wondering that can I submit fresher statements (in addition to current ones) once having submitted the application!!!!
Thanks.
Yes with a cover letter.

Ali

aaa123
BANNED

Post by aaa123 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:42 pm

[/quote]

Yes with a cover letter.

Ali[/quote]

Thanks Ali.
So write a letter after submitted the application and let the statements to go with it!!!

Thanks.

alikhan28
BANNED

Post by alikhan28 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:29 pm

aaa123 wrote:
Yes with a cover letter.

Ali[/quote]

Thanks Ali.
So write a letter after submitted the application and let the statements to go with it!!!

Thanks.[/quote]

Yes thats what I said.

Ali