ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport application confusion - parents & newborn -plz

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rex

Passport application confusion - parents & newborn -plz

Post by Rex » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:22 am

Hi

I am having citizenship ceremony on 26/08/2010 for me, spouse and daughter(6 yr old).

We has a new addition to our family last month. I registered him, and now we are planning to apply for passport for all 4 of us after ceremony.

Now for the baby, they need one of parents passport or certificate of registration. But are sending our passports and certificates with out individual applications then what should we be sending with the baby's application. What could be the evidence of our claim?

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:50 pm

you may have to wait for the return of your documents before you apply for childs passport

Rex

Post by Rex » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:53 pm

Thanks for reply, i called pp office yesterday and lady said to put my form and baby's form in same envelope and they will cross reference it as all the documents will be going to same office.

I wonder if Check n Send system will allow this?