ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 1 visa stamped query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

onlyuk

tier 1 visa stamped query

Post by onlyuk » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:14 pm

Guys...
I am feeling very relaxed that my wife has got visa but there is one question.
On my wife's visa, it is written as Tier 1 General Partner ..whereas i was expecting Tier 1 General Dependant. So is there any problem or it's the normal.
Seniors your experience can definitely add something relevant here. Your Comments pls.

push
United Kingdom

Re: tier 1 visa stamped query

Post by push » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:26 am

onlyuk wrote:Guys...
I am feeling very relaxed that my wife has got visa but there is one question.
On my wife's visa, it is written as Tier 1 General Partner ..whereas i was expecting Tier 1 General Dependant. So is there any problem or it's the normal.
Seniors your experience can definitely add something relevant here. Your Comments pls.
Thats ok.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

Kavithajince
Newly Registered

Tier1 dependet visa

Post by Kavithajince » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:00 am

Hi........
Congratulations....Hope you remember me .I didn't apply tier1 dependent visa yet.(waiting for payslip)Which are the documents needed to submit ?.When i consulted with vfs Cochin,they told me that minimum three months payslip is necessary.Which was the vfs center (i mean location)you selected for submitting the documents?How long will be the processing time?

Thanks
Kavitha Jince

onlyuk

Post by onlyuk » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:40 pm

if i remember correctly Kavitha....ur husband is in UK and working for some company in UK right ?
Well...payslips are not required at all..infact I was going to apply only with Company offer letter and a letter from my UK company on letter head. Then i got to know that i can get the payslip around 5 days before month ends. so i submitted one salary slip as well which had just 12 days salary.
So i don't think you have to wait to get three salary slips. I just provided one with company letter. I didn't even submitted the offer letter and got the visa.
hope it helps.

Timelines :
Submitted : 5th Aug in delhi vfs
Processing : after 3 days
Ready for collection : 19 Aug

destiniation_london

Re: Tier1 dependet visa

Post by destiniation_london » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:54 pm

Kavithajince wrote:Hi........
Congratulations....Hope you remember me .I didn't apply tier1 dependent visa yet.(waiting for payslip)Which are the documents needed to submit ?.When i consulted with vfs Cochin,they told me that minimum three months payslip is necessary.Which was the vfs center (i mean location)you selected for submitting the documents?How long will be the processing time?

Thanks
Kavitha Jince
Kavitha, you are not required to have payslips for your dependant application. VFS guys are absolutely mad people having literally or no knowledge about the UK visa.

hsmp1412
Member of Standing

Re: Tier1 dependet visa

Post by hsmp1412 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:27 pm

destiniation_london wrote: VFS guys are absolutely mad people having literally or no knowledge about the UK visa.
I beg to differ - I think what the VFS guys tell you is based on their experience rather than the policy guidance. For instance, they ask you to submit wedding photos as relationship evidence although it is not stated anywhere in the guidance and it is seen that there have been cases where the case worker refused to accept just marriage certificate as proof of marriage. They will not force you to submit any docs but will def recommend some optional docs which in my experience has been really helpful.

onlyuk

Post by onlyuk » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:07 am

Well...you are right hsmp12 but it's not right at least in the case of salary slips.... just to made it easy for you Kavitha..i would say that I have seen around 4 dependent visa getting cleared with one salary slip. So if you have one salary slip..which i believe you must be having by now..so you can apply with that...definitely u don't need to wait for three...best of luck