ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW TIER 1-No transaction for whole month.

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ICEKRISH
Newly Registered

PSW TIER 1-No transaction for whole month.

Post by ICEKRISH » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:39 pm

Hello,
I just graduated with MBA from one of UKBA recognised university.I am applying for PSW under Tier 1 .I will be applying on 23rd august 2010 since my VISA expires on 30th August 2010. I just saw on my bank account balance statement that there is no transaction for the whole month of MAY 2010 since I was in my home country for the period.But the amount of more than 900 pounds is showing on next month opening balance with closing balance of 30th may being same.I am bit worried now as I read in the forum,that there are rejections for not showing transactions for said period.

I am planning to explain in the covering letter that I was in India and also provide my savings account which has sufficient amount.Is it sufficient or should I also ask the bank to give me a letter saying that the amount of 800 pounds was available for whole period.I will not be to appeal as well since I will overstay till the time decision comes.

Please suggest me a way.

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Post by potterbond007 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:48 pm

you should be fine.. just attach a covering letter saying that the balance is the same and u where in india which was why you couldn't make any transactions for the month of may..