ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Sheffield

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gshabi
Newly Registered

PEO Sheffield

Post by gshabi » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:25 pm

I am going to apply for ILR Set M on 13 September at Sheffield office, can any one advise me if they check the documents first before taking the fees? Also should I make copies of my documents for the UKBA as well as taking the originals of course?

Thanks

alikhan28
BANNED

Re: PEO Sheffield

Post by alikhan28 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:11 pm

I am going to apply for ILR Set M on 13 September at Sheffield office, can any one advise me if they check the documents first before taking the fees?
Reverse. Fee is taken first(1 Floor) and then you go to visa officers when yours number is called.I think the person who is taking fee has a quick look on documents as well.Some dont care and only take fee.
Also should I make copies of my documents for the UKBA as well as taking the originals of course?
Although case workers has copy machine.But you can do that to be safer side.

Ali
..................................................................................................
This is simply a general discussion not an immigration advice. I not necessarily correct on everything I would say. I am learning too