ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Copy of Invoices as self-employment proof

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Yogibear
Newly Registered

Copy of Invoices as self-employment proof

Post by Yogibear » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:42 pm

Dear All,

I would be grateful if you could cast some light on my query with regard to copy of invoices. I will apply for my tier 1 mid of September. I have kept copies of my invoices for the relevant period.

An accountant told me that I dont need to send the invoices he will prepare a summary of invoices. He told me to send it if the ask for it. I have copy an extract from the guidance below. I would be grateful if anyone can advise me .

x) combination of bank statements and a letter/invoice summary from their accountant, they must also provide copies of any invoices generating during the period for which earnings are being claimed.

askhan
United Kingdom

re

Post by askhan » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:22 pm

As far as I know, its better to submit all invoices because the amount will reflect on you bank statement with date. It will be good if you provide them.

make sure you satisfy the minimum requirement from passage 142 in guidance note as well.