ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Missing 3 P60s, Increase in salary?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Chid
Newly Registered

ILR Missing 3 P60s, Increase in salary?

Post by Chid » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:37 pm

Hello Guys,

My ILR is due next month. I do not have all P 60s. I just have 2.The concerned person for P60s in my company is not coming back from holiday before my ILR.I have last 6 months payslips, bank statements,residence proof, Life in the UK.

Also according to my work permit I should get Accomodation from company but later the company just increased my salary to match the accomofation and thats it.So the amout in work permit is not matching the amount i actually earn? PLEASE HELP

arvKUM
Newly Registered

Re: ILR Missing 3 P60s, Increase in salary?

Post by arvKUM » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:15 am

Chid wrote:Hello Guys,

My ILR is due next month. I do not have all P 60s. I just have 2.The concerned person for P60s in my company is not coming back from holiday before my ILR.I have last 6 months payslips, bank statements,residence proof, Life in the UK.

Also according to my work permit I should get Accomodation from company but later the company just increased my salary to match the accomofation and thats it.So the amout in work permit is not matching the amount i actually earn? PLEASE HELP
Increase in salary is not a problem at all Missing P60 could be. I have had my ILR recently only latest P60 and 3 months pay slips was asked for.

Chid
Newly Registered

Post by Chid » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:03 am

Thanks and Congrats arvKUM

Yesterday I noticed couple of other things :x

My work permit expiring 2 days before I apply for my ILR. Will that matter?My visa is valid.

Do they check work permit?
Also letter from the employer should it say I am employed with them since the date I came to UK or should it say I am employed with them since my work permit started?

Thanks in advance