ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Accepted , what is next

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

plaistow

Appeal Accepted , what is next

Post by plaistow » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:49 pm

I applied for the tier1 General and refused due to my accountant letter pattern was not right so i went for appeal and now got a letter that my appeal is accepted.

So what would be the next step, is that mean i will get my visa.

Please reply

Thanks

somsom2010
Newly Registered

Re: Appeal Accepted , what is next

Post by somsom2010 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 pm

plaistow wrote:I applied for the tier1 General and refused due to my accountant letter pattern was not right so i went for appeal and now got a letter that my appeal is accepted.

Please reply

Thanks
I have the same problem the accountant letter pattern was the reason of the refusal,i also willing to apply for administrative review . yea as long as the appeal approved you will get the visa they might ask you for your passport for visa stamp .Please try to explain to me what did you explain to them in the review ? and how long oes the appeal take ? where did you send it to ?
Regards and good luck

destiniation_london

Re: Appeal Accepted , what is next

Post by destiniation_london » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:36 pm

plaistow wrote:I applied for the tier1 General and refused due to my accountant letter pattern was not right so i went for appeal and now got a letter that my appeal is accepted.

Please reply

Thanks
Yes, that mean they had overturned the decision of ECO and had given decision in your favour. I'd think the appeal letter would mention about your next step. It should mention when and where to submit your passport.

If not, you might be better off contacting your BHC at the earliest.

Manoj4HSMP
Newly Registered

yes u will

Post by Manoj4HSMP » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:25 am

Yes bro u will get visa thats the reason they have asked for ur passport.

I need a favor from you, plz reply with the date of ur Application, and date of u sent Admin review request and date when u received letter asking for passport submission, this will help me in knowing when will my admin review reply come. i had similar problem in the letter from bank.

plaistow

Post by plaistow » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:24 pm

Well i am living in the UK and appeal got accepted.

I only explained that visa officer did not look the letters properly and even for the evidence they could have match my bank statements and invoices.

Manoj4HSMP
Newly Registered

Thank You

Post by Manoj4HSMP » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:48 am

Thank You for your reply. Appreciated.