ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents required for future earnings Tier 2 General

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

missfitsz
Newly Registered

Documents required for future earnings Tier 2 General

Post by missfitsz » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:03 am

Hi,

What documents must I provide to prove my prospective earnings? It says in the guidance that I would need to show my payslips or bank statement for the previous 12 months? I have only been working at my workplace for 3 months?

I am applying under the Resident Labour Market Test, I know that my employer would need to state this in the CoS. After my employer applies for the license, do they have to call up the UK Border agency to provide the vacancy advert reference number from Job Centre Plus?

I am feeling so frustrated with all these application as my employer doesn't even do any research to help me at all! :(

Thanks!

ashu.doc
- thin ice -

hi

Post by ashu.doc » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:22 am

For tier 2 general visa u dont require payslips for 12 months, u just have to fill ur future earnings in ur visa form without any documents to prove that. Because the CoS has a no. which encodes all these details. ur employer has already given these details to home office.