ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

pls advice me on my pending appeal !

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

htinlin21c
Newly Registered

pls advice me on my pending appeal !

Post by htinlin21c » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:15 pm

I've been waiting for the decision of my PSW appeal for about 18 months. I got my PSW refused due to my maintenance funds and I've been here in the UK for 10 years a few months ago. I am very impatient for waiting the decision and i start feeling that i am wasting times with this and want to go back home now. So can you please advice me that i should be waiting for the outcome and what do u think that i could win my appeal or not. Or should my appeal win on humanitarian grounds for my 10 years living in this country? pls advice.. ! thanks !

optimist_eternal
BANNED

Post by optimist_eternal » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:07 pm

I got my PSW refused due to my maintenance funds and I've been here in the UK for 10 years a few months ago.

Either you can be in the UK for 10 years or from the past few months. Not humanly possible to do so, as stated by you in your above statement, without the able assistance of a time machine.

Or do you mean the period of 10 years spent in the UK was completed by you a few months back?

htinlin21c
Newly Registered

Post by htinlin21c » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:16 am

yes i was trying to say is "I've been in the UK for over 10 years"