ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant visa with no bills

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

topsy
Newly Registered

Dependant visa with no bills

Post by topsy » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:54 pm

i have a post study visa since march and i want to apply for my wife as dependant we just got married and i have been in my country since April i have no house in uk know but i have the funnd need in my account but with my sis add on all my document cos i stay there for some time. need some help on what to do

alikhan28
BANNED

Re: Dependant visa with no bills

Post by alikhan28 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:26 pm

topsy wrote:i have a post study visa since march and i want to apply for my wife as dependant we just got married and i have been in my country since April i have no house in uk know but i have the funnd need in my account but with my sis add on all my document cos i stay there for some time. need some help on what to do
What I understand you have funds and you are on PSW visa.You want to apply for yours wife dependent visa and youCours sister is supporting you for accommodation?

Ask yours sister to provide you a letter that you and yours wife can stay with her for as long as you like.With these documnets

1.Council tax and utility bills plus property inspection report
Property Deed and title plan.

Ali

PostMan

Post by PostMan » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:09 am

All those are not required.
1. Proof she is your wife, i.e good marriage certificate.
2. show the required money in your/her account for 3 months without fund going below.
3. copy of your PSW visa.

And you are fine.

No 2, above is called maintenance fund to show you can support your dependant. thats all they asked. sending pay slip, P45 or P10 is irrelevant.

just proof your relationship and show the money

alikhan28
BANNED

Post by alikhan28 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:12 pm

PostMan wrote:All those are not required.
2. show the required money in your/her account for 3 months without fund going below.

And you are fine.

No 2, above is called maintenance fund to show you can support your dependant. thats all they asked. sending pay slip, P45 or P10 is irrelevant.

So no accommodation proofs are required.

To my view visa guidance is not clear for accommodation for Tier categories.

Ali

PostMan

Post by PostMan » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:33 am

alikhan28 wrote:

And you are fine.

To my view visa guidance is not clear for accommodation for Tier categories.

Ali

YES

alikhan28
BANNED

Post by alikhan28 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:26 am

PostMan wrote:
alikhan28 wrote:

And you are fine.

To my view visa guidance is not clear for accommodation for Tier categories

Ali

YES
Ya I know what you saying.I belive the same.

Visa guidance on accommodation issue not very clear.

Ali
..................................................................................................
This is simply a general discussion not an immigration advice. I not necessarily correct on everything I would say. I am learning too

neighbourboy

Post by neighbourboy » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:09 pm

Does anyone have any experience if he/she's dependent was rejected due to payslips or residence douments issue after points based system was introduced?

alikhan28
BANNED

Post by alikhan28 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:50 pm

neighbourboy wrote:Does anyone have any experience if he/she's dependent was rejected due to payslips or residence douments issue after points based system was introduced?
Rejection on maintenance or pay slips is very common but I have not heard refusal on accommodation issue.

ALi
..................................................................................................
This is simply a general discussion not an immigration advice. I not necessarily correct on everything I would say. I am learning too