ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VAF9 Form Query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

guaravd

VAF9 Form Query

Post by guaravd » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:56 am

I was recently refuse the entry clearence when i applied for tier 1. Now i am in the process of re-applying. I have 2 queries.
In VAF9 Form
1)Point no 6.3 which says that "Have you ever been refused a visa for any country including UK" - Should i mark on YES or NO ?
2)Point no 6.8 whcih says that "Have you made an application to the home office to remain in UK in the last 10yrs - Should i mark YES or NO ?

I request your all guidance on the above query

breeza
Newly Registered

Post by breeza » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:22 pm

Tick Yes on Question 6.3
I am not sure of 6.8

destiniation_london

Re: VAF9 Form Query

Post by destiniation_london » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:26 pm

guaravd wrote:I was recently refuse the entry clearence when i applied for tier 1. Now i am in the process of re-applying. I have 2 queries.
In VAF9 Form
1)Point no 6.3 which says that "Have you ever been refused a visa for any country including UK" - Should i mark on YES or NO ?
2)Point no 6.8 whcih says that "Have you made an application to the home office to remain in UK in the last 10yrs - Should i mark YES or NO ?

I request your all guidance on the above query
1. Yes
2. Yes - if you previously been to UK and applied for extension from within UK, else NO