ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I need advise please!!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

asya
Newly Registered

I need advise please!!

Post by asya » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:54 pm

Hi !!I have been here 15 and I met with my wife here .I'v got 2 children .I had work pemit untill last year,I 've been living in LOndon all this year.HO took my work permit last year.I had to apply NASS help on february 2010.HO asked 4 photo from us on march.we send it and still waiting about legasy case.mean time we had to move out of LOndon and we are on section 4 help and each month we have to sign to PS.I mention above I used to work I was in dept.It was very diffucult living in LONdon paying rent,tax ect.. my wife hadn't got work permit.Now my question is company calling me and chasing me about payment ,I have been to citizen ab .they wrote them to but one of the company told me that they are going to write HO about it.I told them , as you wish I am not lie.do you think it might affect my case ,I might have baiffe also. I am fed up with this.I lost my mum and dad without seeing them one more time.And I don,t get cash money to pay them.my son's school far from home it's diffucult for him to walk he is young.
I need advise please .thank you for spending time and reading .your idea very important for me. :cry:

alikhan28
BANNED

Re: I need advise please!!

Post by alikhan28 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:50 am

asya wrote:Hi !!I have been here 15 and I met with my wife here .I'v got 2 children .I had work pemit untill last year,I 've been living in LOndon all this year.HO took my work permit last year.I had to apply NASS help on february 2010.HO asked 4 photo from us on march.we send it and still waiting about legasy case.mean time we had to move out of LOndon and we are on section 4 help and each month we have to sign to PS.I mention above I used to work I was in dept.

It was very diffucult living in LONdon paying rent,tax ect.. my wife hadn't got work permit.Now r my question is company calling me and chasing me about payment ,I have been to citizen ab .they wrote them to but one of the company told me that they are going to write HO about it.I told them , as you wish I am not lie.do you think it might affect my case ,I might have baiffe also. I am fed up with this.I lost my mum and dad without seeing them one more time.And I don,t get cash money to pay them.my son's school far from home it's diffucult for him to walk he is young.
I need advise please .thank you for spending time and reading .your idea very important for me. :cry:
In short you are on legacy(allowed work or not I am not sure) and yours company contacting home office for payment by writing a letter.

In my humble advice legacy cases are decided or human rights and time of stay in UK.I have seen many people granted on this category.

I dont belive this letter has more affect on you.Be honest to home office and you can write them a letter to clear your case so that you can support yours family.

Ali
..................................................................................................
This is simply a general discussion not an immigration advice. I not necessarily correct on everything I would say. I am learning too

asya
Newly Registered

Post by asya » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:11 pm

Thank you Ali!
I was thinking to write HO about my case also.I like to pay my dept but I have to work for it which I am not allow to work now.Mean time I have a solicitor which I can not contact with him.He never come back to me.he keep saying that you will recive soon,however I don't belive him.I have been to MP recently,he wrote HO ,and we are waiting response.Do you Think I should wait HO to write MP or I should write HO bymyself instead of wait.
thank you so much again