ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citibank India statament-previous earnings

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sudhakar_barua

Citibank India statament-previous earnings

Post by sudhakar_barua » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:15 pm

Hi, I ordered a citibank statement as per their online services. It has the Citibank Logo. Do I need to have each page stamped and signed? Has anybody used a citibank india statement to show previous earnings?

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: Citibank India statament-previous earnings

Post by mvent00 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:32 am

Online statement must be stamped on each page (signatures are not required). p. 25 of guidance.
sudhakar_barua wrote:Hi, I ordered a citibank statement as per their online services. It has the Citibank Logo. Do I need to have each page stamped and signed? Has anybody used a citibank india statement to show previous earnings?

sudhakar_barua

Re: Citibank India statament-previous earnings

Post by sudhakar_barua » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:13 am

[quote="mvent00"]Online statement must be stamped on each page (signatures are not required). p. 25 of guidance.

Hi, Its not an online statement; its a statement ordered by post from Citibank India. It has a logo saying "Citi" at the top, and it seems to be in citibank stationery. Will this do?

hsmp1412
Member of Standing

Post by hsmp1412 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:04 pm

As long as the statements are on official bank stationary, they don't need to be stamped or signed.

kanimeni

Post by kanimeni » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:21 pm

hsmp1412 wrote:As long as the statements are on official bank stationary, they don't need to be stamped or signed.
I think, the net statement that citi bank sends doesn't cary your Account Number Clearly. The typical format will be 55XXX8373XXXX38.

And it will not have any reference to the Bank Name in full, Address etc.

Its only my observation, please take he experts opinion.

Regards
sekhar