ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CAS

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

samira_uk
BANNED

CAS

Post by samira_uk » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:44 pm

If the sponsor gave the applicant the false information about the CAS and student rejected his/her visa application due to that, is there anyway to complain about it?

Is there anyway that students can be sure about the content of their CAS statement?

Regards

Nat3110
Newly Registered

CAS

Post by Nat3110 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:23 pm

Its better that you ask a copy of the cas before submitting your tier 4 visa application. NOrmally, the colllege/uni will send you an email detailing the information on the CAS. It can also be done on the phone by phoningn the admission and request any detailed info. Mistake hppen, last time onthe eve of my visa application, I went to the admissionoffice and asked the details on the CAS. There was a mistake on my tuition fees!! Thank GOd I learnd from it beforehand, they correct the tuition fees on the cas on the same day.

samira_uk
BANNED

Post by samira_uk » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:19 pm

Unfirtunately, English Language colleges are so careless in providing CAS information. therefore, this happens sometime.