ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fee Details for MN1 Form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Berean
Newly Registered

Fee Details for MN1 Form

Post by Berean » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:02 pm

Hi All,

I recently got ILR and wanted to register my kids as British citizens using Form MN1 under Section 1(3). When sending the application fee details using fee leaflet whose name should be in the Applicant Name and Date of Birth (page 3 of fee leaflet) and how do I specify the fees for two applications in one form as I need to pay £470 plus £97 for second child.

Thanks,
Berean.

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:02 pm

i was faced with a similar query when i applied for my naturalisation together with my wife's. in the end i wrote both our names but only my date of birth, and the total amount. you could do something similar, just remember whose date of birth you need to write in case you need to ring them b4 they send the acknowledge letter.

Berean
Newly Registered

Post by Berean » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:50 pm

Thanks f2k.