ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

documents for naturalisation applications

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pg5

documents for naturalisation applications

Post by pg5 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:51 am

Hi
I am applying for naturalisation in a few months time. I just want to know that if somebody is applying for naturalisation after 6 years. what documents he/she required? It seems that they are asking for passport and life in uk test results. I got my ILR with unmarried partner visa. do I need employer's letter??
thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:51 am

The naturalisation form explains the documentary evidence(s) to be submitted along with the application.

regards

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:55 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

pg5

Post by pg5 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:07 pm

Thanks vinny and sushdmehta
I have seen this page earlier and that is reason I am asking about documents. It seems they need Passport and Life in UK test results. Not sure about employer's letter still.

melo75

Post by melo75 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:23 am

pg5 wrote:Thanks vinny and sushdmehta
I have seen this page earlier and that is reason I am asking about documents. It seems they need Passport and Life in UK test results. Not sure about employer's letter still.
No employment letter required. Documents for naturalisation are a lot simpler than ILR.

Sky_High
Member of Standing

Post by Sky_High » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:26 pm

Am I reading correctly that if some one is self employed than he needs tax documents from HMRC?