ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary slip without office sign/seal

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mjose
Newly Registered

Salary slip without office sign/seal

Post by mjose » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:29 am

My company doesnt provide salary slip on office stationary and neither do they sign/seal it on A4 sheet.
I only have bank statment with seal and sign.
Will my visa be rejected?

kanimeni

Re: Salary slip without office sign/seal

Post by kanimeni » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:33 am

mjose wrote:My company doesnt provide salary slip on office stationary and neither do they sign/seal it on A4 sheet.
I only have bank statment with seal and sign.
Will my visa be rejected?
As per policy, you need to provide at least 2 evidences for earnings.
so apart from your bank statement, you can look for Original official tax document if this shows exactly the amount of earnings you are claiming

Regards
sekhar

tier1_aspirant123

Post by tier1_aspirant123 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:14 pm

tax document is not considered as the supporting document. you will need stamped and signed salary slips or letter from your employer stating your gross and net income during the period claimed for.

why your employer does not give stamp and sign on the salary slips? how do people get home loans in your company?

push your hr/finance for the seal and sign.
Tier1 Aspirant

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:29 pm

tier1_aspirant123 wrote:tax document is not considered as the supporting document.
Tax document can be used if the period of this document is covering the entire period of the previous earnings claim period.

iv)Official tax document produced by the tax authority or employer, showing earnings on which tax has been paid or will be paid in a tax year. For these purposes, we define official tax documents as:
• a document produced by a tax authority that shows details of declarable taxable income on which tax has been paid or will be paid in a tax year (for example a tax refund letter or tax demand);
• a document produced by an employer as an official return to a tax authority, showing details of earnings on which tax has been paid in a tax year (for example a P60 in the United Kingdom); or
• a document produced by a person, business, or company as an official return to a tax authority, showing details of earnings on which tax has been paid or will be paid in a tax year. The document must have been approved, registered, or stamped by the tax authority (this is particularly relevant to some overseas tax systems, for example SARAL in India).

Please note that because tax documents are usually produced at the end of a fixed tax period they will not necessarily show the entire period for which the applicant is claiming previous earnings unless they are for the exact period claimed. An applicant should therefore be cautious about using these documents unless he/she is sure they show the exact amount of earnings for which he/she is claiming points.

http://bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/siteconten ... idance.pdf