ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spoise visa-Biomatric fingerprints information required

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

harry2511
Newly Registered
India

Spoise visa-Biomatric fingerprints information required

Post by harry2511 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:09 am

Hi.. I am presently on HSMP visa. I am getting married next month and planning to apply my future wife's visa straight after that (she is not living in UK at the moment). I know, now a days biometric fingerprints are taken by the gov. as part of application procedure and they do not take fingerprints of fingers with heena..
Anybody knows which hands and which finger's print is required for this process. is this both hand and all fingers (including palm and all pore of finger)
or
is this first pore of couple of finger only??
There is not much information available on the internet.. I am looking for this information urgently.
Thanks for help in advance/

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:20 am

When you apply for permission to come to or stay in the UK, we will scan your fingers and thumbs (10 digits) and take a digital photograph of you.

regards

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:04 am

Biometric data collection

Biometric data collection includes a digital fingerscan (all 10 digits) and a digital photograph. The fingerscan procedure uses an electronic scanner. No ink, liquid or chemical. You should ensure that your fingertips are free from any forms of decoration (for example, henna), cuts, abrasions or other markings as these may affect your ability to provide acceptable fingerscans. Your digital photograph must be taken with full face and without sunglasses or tinted spectacles, or head covering unless it is worn for religious or medical reasons. Your face should be clearly visible with no hair across the eyes. We cannot process your visa if you do not submit your biometric data.

http://www.vfs-uk-in.com/applying.aspx