ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indian Passport surrender application by Post No Reply-10 wk

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ooty
Newly Registered

Indian Passport surrender application by Post No Reply-10 wk

Post by ooty » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:37 am

Hi Guys,

I sent my Indian passport for cancellation in the first week of July to the London High commission by post. They are not responding to my emails or phone calls. Has anyone had a similar experience. It almost 2 months now?

Thanks

G :(

naveensoni
Newly Registered

Re: Indian Passport surrender application by Post No Reply-1

Post by naveensoni » Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:22 pm

ooty wrote:Hi Guys,

I sent my Indian passport for cancellation in the first week of July to the London High commission by post. They are not responding to my emails or phone calls. Has anyone had a similar experience. It almost 2 months now?

Thanks

G :(
I would say visit personally to Lodon, take a Token and then on the counter ask the officials why it's taking so long... you may get it instantly..

viralpinky
Newly Registered

not received yet

Post by viralpinky » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:33 am

same with me. I tried to call them so many time with no success. before 1 month i got email that they have received so many applications so it will come in due course but after that no reply:(