ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

psw - required additional doc. by home office

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

yi
Newly Registered

psw - required additional doc. by home office

Post by yi » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:43 am

sent: 29July 2010
ack letter rec: 3 August 2010

photos required letter rec: 25 August 2010(photos sent before were more than 1 month old and same as the previous application, the caseworker said when they started to consider my app they found out the photos were not up to the standard)

sent photos: 25 August 2010

is there anyone have any ideas that how long should i wait for the passport coming back in this case? It worries me lately. will I get refused due to this reason? will the caseworker do my application last (another 20 days)? some one kindly advise me pls! as many replies as possible. Many thanks. :)
Last edited by yi on Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

djinn456
Newly Registered

Post by djinn456 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:07 pm

I think you will be fine, one of my friend had the same case like yours and once he sent the latest photos his passport was returned within next 15 days (Stamped).

It should not affect your case, and if the case worker refuse your visa stating the same reason then you can appeal and for sure you'll win that appeal.

But it is very unlikely they will refuse your visa for sending old photos, so just chill and wait for your passport.

Best of Luck