ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Changes to (scrapping of) PSW

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ron20me
Newly Registered

Changes to (scrapping of) PSW

Post by ron20me » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:14 pm

Hi, I'm currently doing my Masters in Intl Business and will be completing my course in Feb-Mar 2011 and will be eligible for my PSW thereafter. I have recently heard that the PSW is going to be scrapped. How true is this news???

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:16 pm

Don't believe in second hand information or encourage rumour mongering!

regards
Last edited by geriatrix on Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ron20me
Newly Registered

Post by ron20me » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:21 pm

OK.... Thanx sush.... but if possible please update me on this message regd this... because I'm hearing this from many people now... and I will keep updating this message as soon as I hear anything from my university

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:05 pm

Keep an eye on UKBA website. If there's any formal announcement in this regard, that's probably the first place it will be published on.

regards

yi
Newly Registered

Post by yi » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:23 pm

sushdmehta wrote:Keep an eye on UKBA website. If there's any formal announcement in this regard, that's probably the first place it will be published on.

regards
TOTALLY AGREE WITH. AS FAR AS I KNOW, PEOPLE APPLY FROM OUTSIDE THE UK, THERE ARE CERTAIN NUMBERS OF QUOTAS FOR EACH MONTH FROM 2011 SOMETIME. ONE OF MY LAWER FRIEND TOLD ME THAT PSW IS A SENSTIVE APPLICATION NOW. IT MIGHT BE CHANGED IN THE FUTURE. BUT HOMEOFFICE WILL INFORM IN THEIR WEBSITE WELL IN ADVANCE BEFORE ANY CHANGE ACTUALLY TAKE PLACE.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:05 pm

yi, why are you shouting? On the internet posting in block capitals is equivalent to shouting, and on this board such posts are liable to be deleted without warning.
John

yi
Newly Registered

Post by yi » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:57 am

John wrote:yi, why are you shouting? On the internet posting in block capitals is equivalent to shouting, and on this board such posts are liable to be deleted without warning.
firstly, i really don't know that and i left the capital key on without notice. is this matters to you, sorry then. :?