ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Jury Duty Letter From Court

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

AzimScot

Jury Duty Letter From Court

Post by AzimScot » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:05 am

Can this be used as one of the 6 documents from 3 sources required for ILR? It has name and address on it, but its not listed on the guidance notes on the SET M form.

alikhan28
BANNED

Re: Jury Duty Letter From Court

Post by alikhan28 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:17 am

AzimScot wrote:Can this be used as one of the 6 documents from 3 sources required for ILR? It has name and address on it, but its not listed on the guidance notes on the SET M form.

Well I like your idea to such type of documents to use as a proof.:lol:

Just out of curiosity do you take drugs or sleeping pills.

Anyway answer to yours question is no.

Ali
..................................................................................................
This is simply a general discussion not an immigration advice. I not necessarily correct on everything I would say. I am learning too

Kitty

Re: Jury Duty Letter From Court

Post by Kitty » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:09 pm

alikhan28 wrote:
Anyway answer to yours question is no.

Ali
Why do you think a letter from HM Courts Service would not be acceptable as evidence? The documents listed in SET(M) are just examples.

optimist_eternal
BANNED

Post by optimist_eternal » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:24 pm

alikhan28 wrote:
I not necessarily correct on everything I would say.
Truer words were never spoken....
Just out of curiosity do you take drugs or sleeping pills.
What may seem as a highly amusing statement to you may be interpreted as "libel" for the person against whom this statement is directed....
Anyway answer to yours question is no
Reference?