ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help with visa Application Plz

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ishty
Newly Registered

Help with visa Application Plz

Post by ishty » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:25 pm

I have been an avid follower of this forum for the past 2-3 months and now my time has come to get my documentation in order for process of my wife's visa.

Having read through a lot of pages in this thread i have some concerns i hope u can assist me on.

My concerns are in regards to my financial status, i have 11 weekly wage slips and also a job offer for a permanent position starting on 20th Sept.

I am also a homeowner since 2002 but my bank statement shows money coming from other sources in last 3 months i.e deposited from my brothers bank account and manually by me.

In total £1500 pounds roughly was owned to me by my brother.

The money has been deposited in sums of £200 3 times and £300 £400 once each randomly in the last 3 months showing on my bank statement.

Also i was into my overdraft (141 pounds)before starting my job but in my 300 pound overdraft limit.

Do you think i have a weak case in regards to my financial standing? What if i explain cash was owned/given to me as monetary gift?
What proof can i give that it came from my brother?
Would a declaration form my brother be sufficient?
If i send my application now how long will the bank statement be valid for? as i want to send the documents next week and apply in first week of October.

My check list is as followed.

1)Applicant
Completed VAF4A application form
Applicant's passport - (NIC card or photocopy needed)?
Applicant's original birth certificate (needed)?
Applicant’s TB certificate

2)Myself
My covering letter
My declaration via solicitor
Attested copy of My British passport (entry and exit in Pakistan).

3)My UK accommodation arrangements
Homeowner’s 2010 mortgage statement
Homeowner’s title Register
Accommodation report

4)My employment and finances
Covering letter explaining my financial standing.
Original bank statements 9/06/10 to 1/09/10.
Employer job offer.
11 weeks wage slips

5)Evidence of marriage and contact between sponsor and applicant
My covering letter
Original marriage certificate in Urdu
Attested English translation of marriage certificate
Wedding photos from the first day
Wedding photos from the second day
After wedding photo
Evidence of continuing contact in the form of itemized bills from lycamobile.
Evidence of my financial support of applicant – 2 transfer receipts

I've put a covering letter at the beginning of any section which I thought could do with clarity in a certain aspect or simply in the manner in which I have presented the information (e.g. the lengthy and numerous itemized bills)