ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Problem in booking the TB Screening Test

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shieldguy

Problem in booking the TB Screening Test

Post by shieldguy » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:39 pm

I am applying for Tier 1 General Dependent from pakistan, karachi
I need to book the TB Screening test for this I contacted them and they had given me the following no. 051 111 466 472 to call and book the appointment. I am trying this no for last 2 months and no one pick it up, I even send them email that this no is not working they give me the same no and tell me to check the web site as well, is anyone have the same issue

Thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:50 pm

Visit IOM office / clinic, if unable to contact through phone / email. Alternatively, enquire at main IOM office in Pakistan

See also TB Test for UK Visa: Finding IOM

regards

dr in distress

Post by dr in distress » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:53 pm

I recently got my tb test from karachi and my advice is to call early in morning perhaps at 9 am.it is busy and you need to be patient so keep calling at this number until your call connect.i think visiting iom office will not be of any benifit as they wont even let you inside without appointment you can only book appointment at this number.
regards