ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application refused 2nd time-Help needed

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gaj81
Newly Registered

Application refused 2nd time-Help needed

Post by gaj81 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:48 am

Now I have started doubting "Are they really issuing any new T1G or just refusing them right away giving surprising reasons", Let me elaborate it little bit...I am an Indian, working on ships for an MNC company, wherein I get paid in USD( an International Currency)However, I get domicile & other allowances for India implying to salary earned in India.Mr.ECO's comment for refusal " since you are earning in USD, country multiplier for the salary will not be eligible in your case, hence no salary multiplier applied" contradicting his colleague ECO remarks in my past administrative review where he had mentioned that I was eligible for country multiplier. Secondly in my last application I had provided maintenance proof for the period 1st april to 1st july and I had got 10 points for maintenance, whereas this time I had provided maintenance proof for period 15 the April-15th July and I had submitted 4 bank account statement as earlier, however, this time Mr.ECO said on the particular day in May my account balance was below 2800 GBP aggregating balance in 3 account but he did not consider 4th account neither did he mention any reason as to why he has not considered it.
Now you all decide where I had gone wrong and how do I prepare my letter for admin review.

LearningCurve

Post by LearningCurve » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:51 am

Mention this in your appeal and provide reference to your 1st refusal where the ECO has stated that you were eligible for country multiplier. Also provide the reference for the same.

Also mention that the 4th account was not considered. and mention that if the funds in the 4th account had been considered then funds would have been adequate and not dropped below 2800.

Be polite in your appeal, but firm.

All the best.